Here are some commonly asked questions. If you have other questions please give us a call, we would love to have a chat with you.
Where are you located?
Our farm is near Stanthorpe in the Granite Belt , Southern Queensland, Australia
Where can I buy your produce?
Our produce is available direct to the public:
- Pop-up shop on Wednesday's from 3:00pm to 5:30pm, currently at 16 Passmore Road, Stanthorpe
- COMING SOON: Our Pop-up Shop will be open on farm, Wednesday from 3:00pm - 5:30pm AND Saturday morning from 9:00am - 2:00pm starting Wednesday 4th July (Official Launch Saturday 7th July)
- Seasonal Feast Farmers Market on Friday morning in the Piazza through the co-op stall
- on the menu at selected restaurants in the Stanthorpe area
- Pop-up shop on Wednesday's from 4:00pm to 5:30pm at 15 Freestone Road
- Seasonal Feast Farmers Market on Wednesday morning at the Blue Bird Cafe, 130 Palmerin St through the co-op stall
- Tenterfield Farmers Market - details to be confirmed, stay tuned
- the Granite Belt Organic Growers stall at Northey Street Organic Farmers Market Sunday morning