Symara Organic Farm is a small family farm growing a large and constantly changing selection of produce. The farm is owned and operated by Ray and Samantha Palmer, a couple who are passionate about growing good food and their two young apprentices Eva and Charlie.
Our produce is available direct to the public:
- Pop-up shop at Symara Farm, 45 Dunn Road, Pozieres on Wednesday's from 3:00pm to 5:30pm AND Saturday morning from 9:00am - 2:00pm,
- Seasonal Feast Farmers Market on Friday morning in the Piazza through the co-op stall
- on the menu at selected restaurants in the Stanthorpe area
- Pop-up shop on Wednesday's from 2:00pm to 5:30pm at 14 Freestone Road
- Seasonal Feast Farmers Market on Wednesday morning at the Blue Bird Cafe, 130 Palmerin St through the co-op stall
- Tenterfield Farmers Market - Saturday 14th July
- the Granite Belt Organic Growers stall at Northey Street Organic Farmers Market Sunday morning
The farm is located just north of Stanthorpe in the heart of Queensland's Granite Belt, an area renowned for producing good food and wine.
We grow quality organic food, sustainably, for our local community.
We are innovative; using and sharing new and old knowledge and varieties.
We care for the fragile, natural bushland abundant on our farm.